Thursday, September 3, 2026

The Enemy is Within...Our Patient's Mouth!



Our Adversaries are easy to find:





"First...They threw the

'Kitchen Sink' at Me...

...Now,

it's the Kitchen Table!...

and...

...I'm Still Winning!"








"My Suit here

allows Me

to be

'Totally Immersed'

in



Bacterial Biofilm

and


Still Be Okay!"







"Yes!...

This is My


85th Tour Of Duty!"








It's Nighttime!

...And that means that



I can go

to the


All You Can Eat 'Interproximal Cafe!'"








"I just Won the


'Exterminator Hygienist Of The Year Award!"






"There has to be

some



DNA Fragments

around here somewhere!"







"We can't keep holding

the

Biofilm Bacteria

in Captivity!...

They are growing too much,

too fast...

 and

Bursting out of Our Containers!...


Maybe We should just...

Throw Them Overboard!"









"I just ate some

Potato Chips and Dip

that was left

on My Host's Teeth!...and...



...I'm going back for More!"












For all Photos and Gifs seen here, no copyright infringement is intended.






No comments:

Post a Comment

xooWe Need To Stop Pollution...For Our Mouth's Sake!

Our Environmental Pollution is causing Climate Change and is breeding more resistant Bacteria: "Wow!...Now... carious predatorus wingeu...